The Tipman TCP Sensor allows you accurately quantify torch misalignment.
Improve your production efficiency and stability even further by using the Tipman TCP Sensor in conjunction with our other products.
Tipman TCP Sensor
The Tipman TCP Sensor delivers quality welding, stability and efficiency to your production.
– Two sensors help quantify torch misalignment
– Installed with a dedicated circuit board to ensure accurate calculations
– Scan history stored in the on-board memory can be used for analyzing previous alignment data
Registering the two base alignment points to the controller.
[How to register base alignment points]
1. Press “RST” to reset the alignment values
2. Press “SET” to set the base alignment points
3. Check that the controller shows “0” after robot operations
Cleaning the TCP sensor of dust by blowing it with air to reduce chances of sensor errors.
The X : Y : Z axis of the torch is scanned by the two sensors which measure torch misalignment.
Scanned values are displayed on the controller.
If the scanned alignment values exceed the set base alignment points, an error message is sent to a compatible device of your choice (such as warning lights, buzzers, robot controllers and other devices).
Make the necessary readjustments after checking the alignment values displayed on the controller.
Scanned values are stored in the on-board memory.
History of the scanned values can be checked by pressing the “History button”.
The Tipman TCP Sensor can be attached to other TIPMAN products or to its dedicated stand.
A stand specifically designed for TTCPS-001.
Its compact design takes up little space.